This award is only available to previous SWF scholarship recipients. Our goal with this program is to create a deeper, more meaningful connection between SWF and our scholarship recipients through substantial funding opportunities. In order to be eligible for funding, a past SWF scholarship recipient must;
- Be engaged in a well-established humanitarian initiative in the global community. (This initiative does not need to be the same one as when the first scholarship was awarded.)
- Demonstrate a firm, on-going commitment to travel and personal safety.
- Demonstrate substantial needs within the non-profit organization for SWF funding.
- Demonstrate a deep and sustained commitment to Sara’s Wish Foundation.
Requests for funding may include:
- Travel needs for the recipient or for others within the organization (e.g., interns, local citizens in training programs, etc.)
One or two awards will be granted yearly. Awards will range in amounts from $1000 to $10,000.
For more information contact Wendy Kohler at firstname.lastname@example.org .